Disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris set to leave UK jail tomorrow

Rolf Harris court case

Rolf Harris court case

He denies the four charges of indecent assault against three women between 1971 and 1983.

Judge Deborah Taylor has now confirmed that the 87-year-old will be released from Stafford Prison tomorrow, telling jurors that he will appear in court in person for the remainder of the trial.

Asked by prosecutor Jonathan Rees QC if she came forward to testify against Harris because she was motivated by money, the witness replied: "I'm not driven by money".

Vullo told the woman that she knew her brother was not willing to give a statement to police but if he did he would give evidence that could disprove her account and "that's why you left him out".

The court has heard that he told her she was "a little bit irresistible".

The woman said Harris later tried to touch her crotch when she travelled with him in a taxi as part of her work at the event.

Dallas Stars sign goalie Ben Bishop to 6-year, $29.5M deal
Former Lightning goalie Ben Bishop has found a new long-term home, likely enabling him to end his career where it began. He's best known for helping lead Tampa to the Stanley Cup Final in 2015, losing to the Chicago Blackhawks in six games.

Harris has been following court proceedings over a videolink from Stafford prison.

The woman denied that and said she did not know why she had left her brother out of her accounts.

The alleged victim, a 13-year-old schoolgirl at the time, said she was in a "green room" with a group of other teenagers following the transmission of 1980s children's show Saturday Superstore, on which Harris was appearing.

She said she was initially reluctant to complain to police because she did not want to go through the "horrible" experience of being put on the witness stand.

She said there was a similar response from her parents at home that night so she felt no one else would believe her and accordingly took her complaint no further.

"He will be attending what remains of the trial in person from Monday".